Noah Neiman is back on Enhanced Recordings with a brand new production exploring the Texas-based producer's seemingly boundless creativity. Doctor by day and DJ by night, Noah Neiman is an inspirational character, well aquainted with Enhanced fans thanks to a host of diverse, unique and infectious melodic productions spanning the past 2 years on the label. Recently landing single releases on labels like Revealed Recordings & Armada, Noah Neiman returns home to Enhanced with "Make It So Good". Uplifting, energetic and unashamedly funky, Noah's latest release on Enhanced merges his beloved melody-driven style with a fresh, playful new approach drawing on piano-centric chords and disco influences.
Having recently toured with Enhanced's Tritonal on their sold-out US album tour, Noah Neiman's association with Enhanced continues to blossom. Coupled with Noah's increasing reputation as one of the scene's hardest working artists with a truly unique backstory beginning in Trance - the Noah Neiman story continues with "Make It So Good".
• Noah Neiman is one of Enhanced's artists with several releases over the past 2 years on the Recordings imprint
• Known for his experimental, melodic driven style - he has had leftfield releases such as the ‘Mind After Midnight EP' which had one of its 3 tracks featured a nationwide Mitsubishi Germany TV ad campaign ('So Ready')
• Texas-based, Noah works closely with Tritonal, Enhanced's flagship artists and co-owners
• Noah Neiman has had recent single releases on Revealed Recordings, Armada & is regularly supported by Hardwell, W&W, Blasterjaxx, Dash Berlin, Nicky Romero, Siick Individuals, Swanky Tunes & more
• By trade Noah Neiman is a full time doctor who balances an increasingly busy DJ/producer career
• Noah Neiman recently toured with Tritona on their album tour ‘Painting With Dreams'
• 'Make It So Good' is the first release in this experimental style of Noah Neiman's on Enhanced
• Debuted & played on Noah Neiman's recent sold out US tour dates on Tritonal's ‘Painting With Dreams' tour.